Thursday, November 11, 2010

Adventures in Coffee

I should always get up, have a pot of coffee, then deal with anything else.  Today I tried to refill the sugar bowl, fix chocolate milk for my youngest boy, and prepare my coffee.

Can you say oops?

I put my coffee cup on the counter.  I took the milk cup.  It was partially full so I needed to get the instant breakfast (chocolate flavored) he preferred out of the cabinet.  I was asked a question.  I also pulled out the large sugar canister. I went to the refrigerator to get the milk.  As I put a scoop or two of sugar into the pretty container, I had a thought skitter across my brain.  "How did the sugar end up between my coffee and his milk?"

See where this is going?

As I transferred the spoon from his milk to my coffee, some dripped into the container.  Oh well.  Another spoon scooped out the affected spot and added the spoils to my coffee.  Then I picked up the milk to add to my coffee and to his chocolate. 

I put it in the sugar.

Oh well.  Perhaps if I add a little coffee... 

Hope you have an adventurous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment