Tuesday, October 19, 2010

An Introduction?

That's pronounced Go--wins like the name Owens with a g.  If you are from the south, where ya goin' is the only way people find out your destination.  Of course, I'm more of a learning from the journey kind of person.  I know where I'd like to end up but plodding down the same road gets boring. 

This blog will be an effort for me to get my opinions (yep, everybody's got one...) written down.  I used to write daily.  Fiction for fun.  Fact to record it.  Sometimes, writing about a funny situation when you are trapped in a horrible one helps you deal with the stress. 

Now I am at a time in my life where I am more politically and religiously vocal.  I think it my be fun to share with strangers.  I can't say I really care what people think of me as long as I am honest.  My principles and beliefs are pretty set in stone but I enjoy a good discourse between people of varying opinions.

I promise to post another selection soon.  I just wanted to get something on my brand new blog.  I hope others will join me, agree with me, argue with me, and enjoy some glimpses into my family life.  Trust me when I say it's rarely boring and never quiet around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment